Blow job

Hi shannon, As told earlier abt unprotected blow job received on DEC 1rst. i took SWAB test, urine & blood test after 24 days of my exposure in NHS sexual clinic , UK. My doctor by seeing the results told me i am negative to all STD's and hiv bt they found some other non specific bug which is not an std and prescribed me metranidazole 400mg. ri8 nw am experiencing generalised body aches, itching , groin & abdominal pain. am also feeling warmness in my body most of d time and sweating in palms & soles. Nw my question is what kind of test is used in UK sexual clinic? will my results be accurate at 24th day mark or Do i need to worry until my next test that is afyr 90 days. I heard that 4th generation tests are usually practiced here. Can i go for viral load test now so that i can get a clear picture of my hiv status ? plz suggest

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with protection takes it to almost no chance. As for testing, guidelines state to be intially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and if this test is negative than so are you. There are many types of test, but all carry the same level of accuracy. You can go for a viral load, a little more expensive but we would also again suggest having another test at the 90 day mark.

But again, if your only risk was protected oral sex your risk of HIV transmission is almost non existent.

stupy doctor and nurse in the laboratory today
CONDOM BROKE AND I EJACULATED!!!! AM I AT RISK