stupy doctor and nurse in the laboratory today

Your words have been a great relief for me thank you. Here I'll tell you what I did today and what Iv been told in the laboratory the two women working there. before the test i asked how accurate is the antibody hiv test they do here, 5.3 months after exposure and she said, no, at this time it cannot detect antibody she told me because it is at 7-8 months, but I saw them the faces of these two women, and genuinely seemed to not know what they were talking about also the nurse when was about to take me the blood out did not know how to prepare the needle!!! omg i wanted go right away but i pay the test first. I actually do not know why and how thy became doctor and nurse. then i told them... do you work with ELISA TEST, they said yes we do. therefore I said that 3 months is conclusive according to the real experts. I explaining this to you because I'd love hear your opinion I'm on an island, a country which is not as developed as the U.S. i have take the antibody hiv test in this laboratory two time 3.2 months negative and this one today at 5.3 months tomorrow they are going to give my resurlt do you guys think it can change? make a diference 5.3 months when it really have to be taken at 6 month? a week less make any big difference?

Hi The testing guidelines are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days if that test is negative then so are you. A week or so should not make a huge difference. Why the window is because everyone's body develops these antibodies at a different rate, a majority of individuals develop these antibody in 3-4 weeks. The 90 day is to ensure that everyone is captured that has developed the antibodies. With your test being negative at 5 months, you are HIV free as long as there have been no other possible exposures during this time.

Transmission through eczema (Please answer - not a stupid question)
Blow job