Could I have been infected? (Many Posts but no answer)

20 days ago I went to a strip club and had a private dance. During she allowed me to rub her groin area. I rubbed on the outside of her vulva. She had on a thong the whole time and I didn't rub on the inside of the vagina lips or clit. I did feel some pubic hair stubble. However, I do not think that I ever touched any vaginal fluid but I'm not sure since I was drinking and it was dark. I had very chapped lips and I rubbed my lips and put on carmex without washing my hands first. I also licked my fingers to wet her nipple.

Would it have been possible to contract HIV this way? I am very worried and have high anxiety about this. I am married and have never done this before. I was a virgin before getting married so no chance of infection before this.

I am worried about the possibility of infection and giving it to my wife.

Am I just being paranoid or should I be concerned. Maybe just guilt and remorse making me crazy!

I have had a lot of upset stomach and now have a sore throat with lots of phlegm.

I have attributed the stomach issues to the anxiety and mild sore throat to winter.

What do you think? Should I be concerned? Should I get tested?

Hi This is considered very low risk to almost non existent. HIV dies once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. If she were to have HIV the time from when you touched her to when you put carmex on your lips would not be considered a risk for HIV. Also licking your fingers then touching her nipple is not a risk either.

You are fine and I believe your symptoms are as you stated due to anxiety.

Please help ! Oral sex
Transmission through eczema (Please answer - not a stupid question)