Please help ! Oral sex

I had protected oral sex with a sex worker when I got done I seen bite marks looked healed already but just bruised.. But it was scap pealing on it. Am I at high risk for hiv cause of the cuts/teeth marks on my penis!?? And what if she had blood in her mouth her status is unknown I'm worried..also a few days later the skin peeled on the bruises! It look like the first layer of skin only but i don't know! Am I at high risk ?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, with the biting you could see that increase some but not a lot. Especially if all you saw was bruising on your skin. For transmission to occur through biting it would have to be a significant bite and the other person would have to have had a cut or wound open in their mouth that was bleeding for the exchange of body fluid to happen as HIV transmission does not happen through saliva. You however, could be at risk for other sexually transmitted infections, my recommendation to you would be to receive a full STI screening by your health care provider. But as far as your HIV concern the likelihood of transmission is very small.

dear shannon, need your expert advice
Could I have been infected? (Many Posts but no answer)