dear shannon, need your expert advice

I had an icma negative and roche pcr RNA undetected under 20 copies. I did a rapid at 10 weeks with insti 60 second test and clear view negative at three weeks. However, the last two weeks I've had mild sore throat, only feel it when I smoke and I noticed my tonsil is swollen. Could ars start that late? I have no fever or rashes. Some mild muscle ache that comes and goes, could be because I worked out, not sure.

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if this test is negative then so are you. You are on the right course of testing and need to receive the testing at 90 days to confirm your status. The symptoms you are experiencing are most likely due to your smoking. With getting a PCR done and then additional testing you are most likely HIV free. Getting the last test done at 90 days will ensure your status.

dear shannon
Please help ! Oral sex