May have masturbated with hiv+ semen.

Hello, I've been dating my partner for almost a year. We've had a few slips, he's given me his meds to take for 3 days and I've been fine. His viral load is undetectable. Today, I performed oral sex on him and had him ejaculate on my face. No big deal. But i think i may have gotten summed of his semen on my hand then masturbated. What is the risk of becoming infected? I know being undetectable only measures the viral load in the blood and not semen, and that's why I'm worried. Also, the meds my partner is taking are Isentress and truvada. What's the risks of me taking them as a preventive measure?

Hi We know that if someone has an undetectable viral load the HIV transmission risk reduces by up to 96%. HIV dies once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. So from the time he ejaculated on you and you took the semen to masturbate the virus began to die, that which was there because of his viral load being undetectable and also take into account if you don't have any sores or cuts on your penis there is only one place for entry and you have semen coming out. So with all of that being said, the short answer is it is very unlikely for HIV transmission to happen this way!

test at 26 week
broken condom