test at 26 week

Hello I had a situation of risk to nine months ago, this was cunnilingus with a sex worker and the rest was protected sex. During these nine months was tested several times. Tested the 8,10,16, 22, 26 weeks, all negative. But in recent months, I have had many canker sores in my mouth and now I have some red spots on my leg, these about a week. With all these tests can be guaranteed 100% that I do not have HIV.

Hi You had protected sex! Also oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Your testing history also shows that you are HIV free. The guidelines for testing state that at 90 days post exposure if the test is negative then so are you.

The symptoms you are experiencing can be from many different things, but again from what you have described it is not HIV. I would follow up with your health care provider for evaluation if the symptoms continue.

PLEASE HELP, RAZOR FROM LASER HAIR REMOVAL
May have masturbated with hiv+ semen.