PLEASE HELP, RAZOR FROM LASER HAIR REMOVAL

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to help me. I was getting laser hair removal treatment on my legs and the technician took out a razor , i didn't see from where and shaved some parts of my legs that still had fine hair in order to proceed. My skin was so dry that it cut me in a few areas. I am losing my mind as to what if that razor was infected or used on someone prior to me who was HIV postitve, what are my chances of contracting HIV??? Shall i get tested? Thanks so much and happy new year. Worry Wart Y

HI No need to worry! Yes not the bet practice but not a way for HIV to transmit. If the razor had been used on someone prior to you and that person had HIV, HIV dies once it is outside of the body.

Can HIV be transmitted through clothing ?
test at 26 week