chance of getting sex through broken condom

hi. could you please help me?I am really worried ... 16 days ago i had sex with a random girl who I met up in a bar in shanghai. i do not know about her HIV status. we had unprotected oral sex for couple of minutes and then two times vaginal intercourse... at the first time after 2 minutes condom failed and i realized and pulled it out right away and came through unprotected oral. the second time was totally protected. since 2 days before the sex the head of penis got shallow cut, although it looked almost dry and black once i had sex, i am afraid of getting infected to hiv. I got cold 5 days after the exposure and got well after 6 days, to be honest i am too scared of taking test, please help me and tell me about the infection chance?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. You had protected vaginal sex and the symptoms you are experiencing are too soon for HIV symptoms. With what you have told me you would not be someone we would highly recommend testing for because of your exposure.

However, knowing your status is so important, we know that someone who is positive and gets in to care and on treatment can thrive with HIV.

The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days if this is negative than so are you.

But again, your risk of exposure was low.

hiv
condom broke ,have fear