licking of bar girls vagina after she pee

Good Morning Doc.

I am really worried about my stupidity. I was with my friends when we went to a bar, and there was this bar girl who sits with me. Due to my high level of alcohol intake, I insisted to her that I want to lick her vagina. With mi persistent, she agree but before I lick her vagina she went for a quick pee and after that I started licking. A day after that I felt sick and cold, then I started to panic until now. Is it possible that if the girl has HIV and lick her vagina after pee could transfer the HIV to me. Doc please give me advice on it, my mind is going crazy because of that stupidity. I dont want to loose my family beasuse of this stupidity. I really need your help, please doc give me a response to put some ease on my mind.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. It is also not transmitted through pee but through vaginal fluid. If she has HIV you would have to have new open sore or cut in your mouth in order for HIV to transmit. The symptoms you experienced the next day are much too soon for HIV symptoms. You may have just picked up a cold or were suffering from a hangover.

Again, there is a very small risk of HIV transmission with your experience.

Hiv test in jail
hiv