HIV/public toilet

I used a public toilet and I dropped my car key down the toilet and had to use my hand to fish it out. Yes I washed my hands afterwards.I also have few cuts on my hands, could I catch HIV or other diseases from putting my hand down the toilet?

also I suffer from testicular pain and masterbation stops this pain. Is it safe to do this down a public toilet? I know this is not the best place to do it, however the pain is so bad. I work at a cinema and use the public toilets there. I would not be able to continue at work with the pain!! I keep it as clean as possible and do not make any contact with the toilet area.

I do suffer from health anxiety and would just like some reassurance so I can kick this type of think out of my head.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from putting your hand in toilet water. None.

As for your testicular pain, you need to talk to a doctor about that. There are many possible causes of that. I'm more concerned with the cause of the pain than any imagined "risk of something from masturbating in the bathroom." Please follow up with a doctor ASAP.

Hope this helps!

Erik

at risk of hiv from drops of blood in tea
Feeling HIGHLY DEPRESSED & GUILTY, Begging an answer