at risk of hiv from drops of blood in tea
Dec 31, 2012
hi,i have a friend whom has recently tested hiv positive,i believe friend has intentionally passing his virus onto others by dropping his infected blood into tea,does this pose as high risk exposure to hiv seeing as blood was kept warm in tea,please help going crazy,is there possibility i am at risk.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk of transmitting HIV from the situation you're describing. HIV can not like outside the body. On top of that, the mouth tends not to be a way to even get HIV. So, definitely no risk.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.