Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I'm an 18 year virgin wanting to have sex with a prostitute in Canada. I can't control but I know its risky. Please help?
Dec 31, 2012

I'm an 18 year old boy in Canada. I have been trying to control for a long long time but whenever I go on the internet and seeing the number of the girl who lives like a kilometer away from my house makes me want to vist her. She is a prostitute. I don't know what to do. I've come like really close going to her house but everytime I change my mind. I know its screwed up. On the other hand I can't even stop thinking about that. I just want to visit her and have oral sex like kissing her on the lips, breasts and on her vagina. Not inserting my penis in her vagina. I don't know. I have started masturbating alot to get over this need but I think I'm gonna loose my control. I'm on the verge so please advice me ASAP! :( hOW DO i GET OVER THIS? should i JUST DO IT? only ORAL OR ALL? oR HOW CAN i STOP THINKING ABOUT IT? WHAT SHOULD i DO?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

While I can't answer whether or not you should have sex with the woman who lives/works near you, I can give you some information to help you stay healthy and safe in your future sex life.

Some safe sex tips:

-- Talk with your sex partner before sex about status and testing

-- Always use protection/barrier, this includes condoms for penetration and dental dam for performing oral sex on a vagina or butt ("eating someone out").

-- Get tested for all STDs regularly after sex

These are some things that can really cut the risk of getting a STD down!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
Worried to death - Can Bactrim Ds tablets and Hydrocortisone injections interfere with HIV Elisa test results?
Next
at risk of hiv from drops of blood in tea

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.