I'm an 18 year virgin wanting to have sex with a prostitute in Canada. I can't control but I know its risky. Please help?

I'm an 18 year old boy in Canada. I have been trying to control for a long long time but whenever I go on the internet and seeing the number of the girl who lives like a kilometer away from my house makes me want to vist her. She is a prostitute. I don't know what to do. I've come like really close going to her house but everytime I change my mind. I know its screwed up. On the other hand I can't even stop thinking about that. I just want to visit her and have oral sex like kissing her on the lips, breasts and on her vagina. Not inserting my penis in her vagina. I don't know. I have started masturbating alot to get over this need but I think I'm gonna loose my control. I'm on the verge so please advice me ASAP! :( hOW DO i GET OVER THIS? should i JUST DO IT? only ORAL OR ALL? oR HOW CAN i STOP THINKING ABOUT IT? WHAT SHOULD i DO?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

While I can't answer whether or not you should have sex with the woman who lives/works near you, I can give you some information to help you stay healthy and safe in your future sex life.

Some safe sex tips:

-- Talk with your sex partner before sex about status and testing

-- Always use protection/barrier, this includes condoms for penetration and dental dam for performing oral sex on a vagina or butt ("eating someone out").

-- Get tested for all STDs regularly after sex

These are some things that can really cut the risk of getting a STD down!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Worried to death - Can Bactrim Ds tablets and Hydrocortisone injections interfere with HIV Elisa test results?
at risk of hiv from drops of blood in tea