Dec 31, 2012
Dear: I had a sexual game with a girl, friction of my penis and her vagina but there was not penetration.- Anyway I did an Elisa hiv test 6 months post exposure and is negative.- Am I hiv negative or need to test again?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Without penetration, you had no risk for HIV in the first place. Good job on getting tested regularly, but without risk we already knew your test would come back negative.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.