Should I retest?

Las August I had a potential risk encounter when I kissed a guy whose upper chin bled as we kissed for about a minute. I don't know if blood went in my mouth but he bled from a razor nick enough to have to stop it by applying pressure with his finger. I tested at day 79 after exposure. I used the oraquick saliva home test. I got a negative result. I feel very tired and I have had foot pain for about a month now. Should I get tested again? How accurate is the oraquick test?

Than You!

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days if that test is negative then so are you. The home test is just as accurate as the others that are used. Your risk is very small, HIV has to have a way into a persons body, being present doesn't mean this will happen. If the blood was infected with HIV and entered your mouth you would you have to have an open sore or wound in your mouth for the HIV to enter. It's just very difficult for HIV to be transmitted this way. If you need that peace of mind I would retest at 90 days and then you will be able to move on from this experience.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

Male G Spot Massage Risk
suggestion