Dec 31, 2012
my hiv test is non reactive after two and a half years of possible exposure...is it ok?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days, if that test is negative then so are you.
Being tested 2 1/2 years after your exposure as long as there have been no other exposures during this time you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.