fingering

How big of a cut would you have to have on your finger for the hiv virus to get in you. Considering the fact that I was a nailbiter when i was dating my ex girlfriend and probably fingered her a couple of times with a slight cut, the littles things. I'm hoping that my ex wasnt even hiv positive though....she's only had one partner before me but she was raped so......this was back in 2006 or 07

Hi Fingering is not a huge risk for HIV transmission. The cut on your fingers would have to be much more significant than a hang nail or small paper cut.

Am in anxiety i may be Asymptomatic to HIV
hiv