Dec 31, 2012
How big of a cut would you have to have on your finger for the hiv virus to get in you. Considering the fact that I was a nailbiter when i was dating my ex girlfriend and probably fingered her a couple of times with a slight cut, the littles things. I'm hoping that my ex wasnt even hiv positive though....she's only had one partner before me but she was raped so......this was back in 2006 or 07
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Fingering is not a huge risk for HIV transmission. The cut on your fingers would have to be much more significant than a hang nail or small paper cut.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.