The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

its my 4 time pls answer me pls

Dec 31, 2012

hi sir i am male i had high risk exposure with sex worker, it was protected but inbetween my condom broke for 1or 2 sec , then i changed condom after that i did hiv antibodies test after 3 weeks then 3 months, 6,9,10,12,14,15,17,18 months all my test were negative till now, my cd4 cell is 456 and cd8 cells 177 low but cd4/cd8 ratio high 2.23, i did westernblot test for just confermation of hiv1 and 2 but that was alos negative, my hcv,hbv,syphlis, tests also negtaive after 6 months, but i have symptoms like white coated tongue and pain onit, pimples on shoulders and face, phelgum fron the exposure pls tell me what happens with me, is any case whoo took more than 18 months for seroconversion can i get marrige now pls tell me

Response from Mr. Glenn

Your tests have repeatedly told you that you are negative, because you are. They will continue to tell you that you are negative unless you have new risk and become infected.

At this point, you need to follow up with your doctors about the real reason why you are having these things happen to your body.

But you also need to find a way to let go of this former risk that is haunting you. We'd recommend taking to a mental health professional who can help you develop the skills to manage this anxiety/stress.

Hope this helps!


Jacking off
please resond, I'm an emotional trainwreck

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint