its my 4 time pls answer me pls

hi sir i am male i had high risk exposure with sex worker, it was protected but inbetween my condom broke for 1or 2 sec , then i changed condom after that i did hiv antibodies test after 3 weeks then 3 months, 6,9,10,12,14,15,17,18 months all my test were negative till now, my cd4 cell is 456 and cd8 cells 177 low but cd4/cd8 ratio high 2.23, i did westernblot test for just confermation of hiv1 and 2 but that was alos negative, my hcv,hbv,syphlis, tests also negtaive after 6 months, but i have symptoms like white coated tongue and pain onit, pimples on shoulders and face, phelgum fron the exposure pls tell me what happens with me, is any case whoo took more than 18 months for seroconversion can i get marrige now pls tell me

Response from Mr. Glenn

Your tests have repeatedly told you that you are negative, because you are. They will continue to tell you that you are negative unless you have new risk and become infected.

At this point, you need to follow up with your doctors about the real reason why you are having these things happen to your body.

But you also need to find a way to let go of this former risk that is haunting you. We'd recommend taking to a mental health professional who can help you develop the skills to manage this anxiety/stress.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Jacking off
please resond, I'm an emotional trainwreck