New Boyfriend My Hemmroids and Rimming

I have a new boyfriend, and we have had sex a few times. He is anxious to rim me, and i have not mentioned that i have had hemmroids for a long time. Along with that, there are days when i cannot keep my ans clean after a BM. Tonight i just read about using an ear syringe with warm H20 to flush myself out better, which i will try. I am embarrassed by my problem, and with his expectation to rim me, its making me anxious. Any direction/help you can give me? Thanks.

Hi Being honest even with the embarrassing stuff is part of a relationship! It will make it happier and healthier and he might be able to divulge some things to you that he is embarrassed about and is fearful of telling you.

Yes cleaning yourself is very important for a lot of reasons. One thing you may try to do is either shower or take a bath prior to having a sexual experience with your honey. I get up a little earlier if I have a feeling that my husband and I may have morning sex so all those little embarrassing noises and smells are present when things get started with us. I brush my teeth, go the bathroom etc........

am i at risk
Jacking off