am i at risk

Hi there, i went to thailand having a body massage provided by a naked thai female. I was wondering what the risk of infection is for receiving below services she provided.

1. receiving oral sex with condom. (but, i am not sure if the condom have been broken or not) 2. there was some grinding between the upper part of her body and my whole body. (i am not sure if she had any wound, and her vagina fluid may had contact my penis.

do i need to have a test?

Thanks in advance

Hi Thanks for the questions. 1. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, having a condom in place broken or not decreases that risk even more so because you had some type of barrier in place. 2. Grinding is not a risk of HIV transmission either. If she had a wound or vaginal fluid present you would need to have an opening, sore or cut where the fluid could enter and again at this point this would be still considered very low risk.

If these are both of your exposures then you are HIV free and there is no need for testing.

Receptive Anal Sex - Condom Broke
New Boyfriend My Hemmroids and Rimming