am i at risk
Dec 31, 2012
Hi there, i went to thailand having a body massage provided by a naked thai female. I was wondering what the risk of infection is for receiving below services she provided.
1. receiving oral sex with condom. (but, i am not sure if the condom have been broken or not) 2. there was some grinding between the upper part of her body and my whole body. (i am not sure if she had any wound, and her vagina fluid may had contact my penis.
do i need to have a test?
Thanks in advance
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Thanks for the questions. 1. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, having a condom in place broken or not decreases that risk even more so because you had some type of barrier in place. 2. Grinding is not a risk of HIV transmission either. If she had a wound or vaginal fluid present you would need to have an opening, sore or cut where the fluid could enter and again at this point this would be still considered very low risk.
If these are both of your exposures then you are HIV free and there is no need for testing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Std Test Procedure For Men
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.