HIV from cutting foot on needles and broken glass beach?

About 2-3 months ago I cut my foot quite badly on some glass at the beach, at first I did not worry and cleaned it up however walking back to the area where I cut my foot I noticed many open and used needles...since then I have had unexplained random occurences of headaches, sickness, diarrhoa, fatigue, chest tightness, I have also been experiencing anxiety over this...what are the chances I picked up hiv or any other serious virus?

HI Getting HIV this way is very rare! HIV dies once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect anyone. However there other bacterias and virus's that you may be able to pick up. I would recommend you see your health care provider to ensure that there is not any type of infection going on. Also your symptoms may be anxiety drawn, but rest assured that this is not HIV.

unprotected sex
Receptive Anal Sex - Condom Broke