Dr Shannon Please Help - Scared to Death Please Help

I am male 26, received unprotected oral sex from a massage parlor lady on Nov 22nd.

Since then i have been really sick, Week 1 i had pain and irritation in the penis and went to doctor and tested for all STD's came back negative.

After Week 2: I began having dry mouth, white coated hairy tongue (looks like hairy leukoplakia with ridges), thrush, sore throat and diarrhea.

3.5 weeks post exposure i got tested for all STD including HIV and came back negative.

After 4 weeks, i still have the white coated tongue. Please advise. I am scared to death, i am hardly sleeping 3-4 hrs a day because of the stress and anxiety.

Please help.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and it's even lower if you are receiving. HIV is not present in saliva and is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. If your symptoms continue I would follow up with your health care provider. It is good that you were tested for all of the STI's but with the continued symptoms I would encourage you to see your provider for evaluation and treatment of what is going on.

Be well, Shannon

dear doc me again,sorry to bother u again.
Its my 4th time i am posting this,need help!!