dear doc me again,sorry to bother u again.

Dear doc,I wanted to know as well,n I was asked in my frist question,that if I got cum all over my penis,and if there is hiv virus,which is out side,may be a blood drop or semen,and if it touch my penis wich is full of cum,can the virus enter,please don't mind please,cause of second question.I would like to know about HIV that why I am asking again,and I am kinda afriad.that's why I am aski.pleas tell me. Thank you,have a lovely happy new year.

HI Thanks for the additional question and the answer is the same no fear of getting HIV this way. HIV dies once it is outside of the body!

You are fine!

Shannon

weak body test results pls answer!!!
Dr Shannon Please Help - Scared to Death Please Help