weak body test results pls answer!!!

hello dr shannon ,i am from india pls read my story and tell me your opinion, i had a sex with sex worker only vaginal sex i used condom but it was broken may be at the cum time thatsy i didnt realize that . after 2to3 days i got cough then i went to clinic that was gone away from that day onwards i didnot eat well sleep well always thinking about hiv too much of anxiety always im fatigue then slightly headache .no flu or rashes however 90 days gone then i did hiv1/2 antibody test that was negative again i read some articles through websites again im afraid there is chances to be hiv positive from 6 months again i did hiv test at 4.5 months that also negative but still im not feel well im in anxiety now i am in a village as a worker i cannot get test for some months im in extreme anxiety please tell me hereafter may i become hiv positive there is any chances? please tell me.thank you dr shannon

Hi The current testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days. If this test is negative then so are you. There was a 6 month testing time but because of the sensitivity of the test they have been able to bring that down to 90 days. So with your test result at 90 days being negative then you are HIV free! For future reference, a majority of time when a condom breaks it is because it was put on wrong or was a damaged condom. Make sure when putting one on that you pinch the top to leave room for the ejaculate to go. As well as making sure the expiration date is good and that the condom package itself doesn't have any damage.

Is it possible to get pregnant with no assitance
dear doc me again,sorry to bother u again.