I'm scared

Hi Dr., I' am scared sick of contracting HIV. This fear has kept me from enjoying any sexual pleasure. I met up with a guy and he kissed me on my nick and nipples, he also put my penis in his mouth for about 3-5 seconds before I pulled it out. I fear that this put me at risk of HIV. I have not been able to sleep. Everything that I feel different, I feel it's a symptomatic of HIV. Please help me. Did I put myself at risk. I'm scared to death. Thank you!

Hi You need to get HIV educated and I'm glad we are hear for you to ask questions but please look through our web site and learn!

Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission both giving and receiving. And you cannot get HIV from kissing as HIV is not in saliva! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother's milk. Condoms protect you against HIV. Knowing your status is important as well, if you have had any unprotected sex you have put yourself at risk and need to get tested.

I strongly encourage you to get HIV educated so that you can have a happy and healthy sex life and not be absorbed by fear.

hiv from dirty toilet papers,plz help me
Is it possible to get pregnant with no assitance