hiv from dirty toilet papers,plz help me

Dear,doc I m from south africa,I was mastubating in a public mall's toilet.after I had cum out than I used the toilet papers to wiped It,whhen I wiping it,I was a yellow stain mark,like a line,with black spot.I dnt know that it is, but I wiped n its was probabaly 10 second which I wiped with the papers.my question is,can I get HIV?later I realized that since than m paranoied,very worried.can u help me please?I even went to my privet doctor,he said HIV can't do anything once it out side of the human body,and onec I was cum thn my cum was all over my penis,I afraid that what if the yellow stain got hiv virus,and what if it can go through the pee hole.but I guess he is not a expert like u all,u all doing great jod.please pleas doctor help me with this.

Hi I agree with your doctor and you cannot get HIV from your experience. HIV does die once it is outside of the body and is not able to infect you.

There is no need for you to worry!

can acute hiv cause rash before 8 days
I'm scared