can acute hiv cause rash before 8 days

I had vaginal sex the thursday before last and the condom broke but i immediately put on another and finished. The next day i got PEP from the emergency room and started 28 hours after i had sex. Then the next thursday i noticed a rash and it is now saturday so 9 days have gone by and i have a small rash on my wrist. My question is 7 days too early to start showing symptoms of seroconversion? I have read 10 days is the minimum before you can get symptoms.

HI You could be having side effects of the PEP medication they put you on. 7 days is a little too soon to see signs of seroconversion. Do you know if the person you were with has HIV? If so finding out the viral load of that person would be important as well as we know that someone with an undetectable viral load the risk of HIV transmission decreases by up to 96%. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, when you get those results back you will have conclusive results.

4 week long enough for accurate result
hiv from dirty toilet papers,plz help me