4 week long enough for accurate result

4 months ago I kissed a prostitute . About 30 days after I got tested for hivs and other stds and everything came back negative. What were my chances of catching anything from her i only kissed her no sex or anything. And my bottom frenulum the one that connects the bottom lip and gum was sore at that time. Not sure if she was bleeding.

HI Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. Your testing is conclusive and your are HIV free.

Will bactrim ds tablets and hydrocortisone injections affect the HIV test results.
can acute hiv cause rash before 8 days