|4 week long enough for accurate result
Dec 30, 2012
4 months ago I kissed a prostitute . About 30 days after I got tested for hivs and other stds and everything came back negative. What were my chances of catching anything from her i only kissed her no sex or anything. And my bottom frenulum the one that connects the bottom lip and gum was sore at that time. Not sure if she was bleeding.
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. Your testing is conclusive and your are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Would A HIV Test Be At 4 Weeks?
- How Accurate Is A 2 Week Hiv Test Result?
- How Accurate Is A 6 Week Hiv Test?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.