Further advice on testing needed

I had sex with several transexual prostitutes while on holiday. We both used condoms for both oral and anal sex but as I was drunk I cannot 100% say that the comdom did not split or come off on my final encounter, I am fairly sure it did not and am being paranoid but your mind plays tricks on you when you worry (which I am doing). Neither us came during this encounter.

I had a duo test at 13 days, the doctor at the clinic said it would not be conclusive as the test is not approved on that short a time scale but generally the test could detect Antigen after 12 days and would be roughly 95% accurate. He showed me the tests stats and graphs on his computer (I was negative on this test).

I had a PCR NAT based early detection test at the same time 13 days after the last encounter. This was also negative. The results took 4 days to come back.

I have also been tested by a seperate clinic for all other common STI's and these tests was also negative. They also did an hiv duo test which was negative (after 12 days).

Both doctors I saw and my GP said that from what I told them about using a condom and the fact the tests were negative means I am HIV negative. They said I should stop worrying and get on with my life. They suggested seaking a councilor which I have done.

I am a worrier and have sought counciling to get me over what is an extremely stressful situation. Its now 60 days since the last incident. Do you think I should take another test? or am I over doing it and taking a further test will just give me more stress waiting for the results. I am also paranoid about getting a false positive. The doctors I have seen have told me I don't need to but you are the experts.

I have not had any other risky episodes since and I have also made a donation towards Dr Bob's foundation because this site has been so helpful to me.

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you. With your experience including condoms than I agree with your doctors as well and I also encourage you to seek out the mental health counseling to help give you peace of mind and know how to move forward.

giving felatio
I m depress