Dec 30, 2012
im poz can a give hiv by giving head
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. As long as there are no sores or openings on either participant then it is considered a safer sexual encounter. I'm positive and when giving my husband oral I make sure that I haven't just brushed my teeth or had dental work done and I make sure he doesn't have any sores or openings and then we proceed. :)
Be well and stay safe and healthy, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Head?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.