Risk of anus being licked

Hi There,

Apologies to trouble. Just would like to know what are the risks associated with someone licking your anus?

I went to a sports therapist and while massaging me, he poured oil on my bum and inbetween my bum and massaged. he started licking and nibbling on my butt. The parts licked with were the cheeks and inner cheeks around the rectum opening.He grazed the rectum opening with his tongue and thats when I got up and walked out. he did not put his tongue in my rectum opening nor did he put a finger inside of me.

Am i at risk for HIV and other std's?? I was wearing a jockstrap and he was wearing shorts, so no penile contact at all.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Regards J.

Hi No risk of HIV transmission through licking and kissing any area of your body. You are fine.

5 weeks negative but i have fever
giving felatio