im getting paranoid thinking much about this!! need help!

hey dr. i have 2 questions: 1) my way of burping the nephew is by pushing the base of my mr. banana.. coz the moment im at the climax, i wanted to prevent the ejacu-part. basically im doing it with my pants on. is that ever gonna give me a problem???? ( i do this cause im too lazy to do it in the bathroom and wash things up)

2) does jeezing on my pants cause me harm? especially when it gets dried up on my butt? (if ever i failed to stop the climax)

Hi I think me being a girl I don't quite understand the male language sometimes and so I'm not quite sure what you are asking. HIV transmission occurs when there is direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother's breast milk. It is not something that you can put yourself at risk for with masturbation. There needs to be at least two people involved and one needs to be living with HIV.

Sex with someone who has genital warts
Possible hiv problem