symptoms that I'm having and freaking me out.

i had unprotected sex before almost 3 months ago, after 23 days i started having these flu like symptoms which included headaches,sore throat and fatigue mostly. the moment i started getting these symptoms i suspected of HIV infection, after 2-3 weeks i noticed i've lost weight considerably (3.5-4.5 kgs). after these symptoms went away i started having frequent normal ulcers in mouth but in a higher rate (2 a month) and small infections in eyes. and most recently after almost 3 months i've started having dry eye and dry mouth and sore throat again, and i think i can feel a cervical lymph node is swollen, i've had a pain in my groin also i'm not sure if it's a lymph node or something else. it's important to tell that i've did a HIV test after 70 days and it was negative, i'm currently living in moldova and i did the test in a private hospital (medpark) and i'm not sure what was the test that they did.

please till me does dry eye and mouth starts happening after 3 months of infection ?

HI You had unprotected sex so yes you are at risk of HIV transmission but also all of the other sexually transmitted infections such as herpes. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days, your last test at 70 days being negative is a great sign but you need to have the test run at 90 days to ensure you know your HIV status. I would also recommend that you receive testing for all of the other STI's and/or follow up with your health care provider for evaluation of the symptoms you are having.

Be well, Shannon

HIV
Sex with someone who has genital warts