Dec 30, 2012
hi doc, im an 18 years old male, and i recently had anal sex with my girlfriend, and she bled through her anus. we're both HIV negative to begin with. is there any chances we might got HIV? such as the possibilities that the virus habitates in her anus, and manage the way through her/my bloodstream when i ejaculate / she bled?
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI Anal sex carries the highest risk of HIV transmission, but that's only if one of the participants is positive. If you both are quite certain that you are negative then there is no risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.