One night stand

I had one night stand with old woman who i had met in the bar. We had unprotected sex. Now after 3 weeks i am suffering from fatigue,nose bloackage and cough,along with sore throat and swollen lymph node around my neck,but i dont have fever.What is the chance of contracting HIV?

Hi You had unprotected sex so yes you are at risk of HIV transmission. Women to men transmission is rare but does happen. With the symptoms you are experiencing I would strongly recommend testing not just for HIV but for all of the other sexually transmitted infections you put yourself at risk for. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if this test is negative then so are you. You are at the point in time to receive your first test so again I would highly recommend that you follow up with your health care provider.

Be well, Shannon

Dr Shannon please please answer...............
blow job