Please answer me :(

I have posted multiple times, and feel like I'm going to die without some sort of answer (I don't mean to sound dramatic but the angst is killing me). I had a high risk encounter, followed by a low risk the following weekend. I took a dose of PEP (4 pills altogether) but was then told to stop as the risk wasn't high enough. Two weeks after taking the PEP (and three from the initial risk) I took a viral load test which came up negative. I was wondering about the chances of the PEP suppressing my viral load? What are the odds that the small amount I took could have done this? I have been experiencing pains in muscles and joints, muscle weakness, headaches, and a rash on my hands (I think). No fever or sore throat. I beg for a reply as I feel almost suicidal about this whole thing :( :( :(

Hi Just taking 4 pills and then having the test weeks after stopping PEP your viral load if present would be measurable. Have you had an HIV test done other screenings for other sexually transmitted infections? I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for the continued symptoms you are experiencing to be evaluated.

HIV from Rapid Test?
oral and testing