HIV from Rapid Test?

I was tested for HIV by the rapid finger prick method (came back negative)...one month later I had this huge tender swollen lymph node, I got antibiotics and it stopped hurting and went down, but not all they way...I recently had an ultrasound on my neck and it shows about 4 large (2cm-4cm) lymph nodes (2 on each side)...the doctor gave me stronger antibiotics to take for 3 weeks, and if it doesn't go down, I'm going to get a biopsy. My question is...is it at all possible that I could have gotten HIV from the test? There is no way I could have contracted it any other way. Thanks.

Hi You can't get HIV from receiving an HIV test. I'm glad you are under the care of a health care provider to evaluate why the lymph node is swollen. There are many different reasons for lymph nodes to be swollen and acting up. It is a major part of everyone's immune system.

Am I at risk?
Please answer me :(