Dec 29, 2012
I had two condoms while having sex with transsexual and i was in less than a min and I ejaculated in condom no condom broke but I m still worried !!
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi It's never a great idea to wear two condoms, the possibility of the breakage increases. But because you lucked out and neither broke you protected you from HIV. Just wear one condom from now on!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.