Rimjob from straight female...chances of HIV?

I recently had an encounter with a straight female. I am a straight male. I live in Yolo county. I met her on craigslist and she performed a rimjob on me for about 10 minutes. It did not feel very deep. I was not able to tell if she had blood in her mouth or not but I know that I had some blood on my toilet paper the day before. It has now been about 10 days and I have weird pimple like bumps under my left armpit and down the side of my body. I also have tightness in my chest and a slight sore throat. No fever. My question is can these symptoms be ARS? How much blood would she have had to have in her mouth in order for there to be an infection? I recognize that I am slightly paranoid and probably not with enough reason but I want some reassurance until I can get a definitive antibody test. Thank you so much for everything.

HI Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and it's even a smaller risk with just rimming. It is not passed through saliva. This does't mean that you did not pick up another type of sexually transmitted infection or you had also mentioned that you had some blood previous to the encounter, I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider to be evaluated, but from this experience it is not HIV.

Drink poured onto Vagina
Std/ HIV