Drink poured onto Vagina

Recently a girl poured a small amount of an alcholic drink onto her vagina and made me drink a small about of it. After thinking about it carefully i'm worried i may have caught HIV. (I'm not even sure she has HIV).

I'm really worried and have been over thinking this situation for 24 hours now. I've been reading that you can catch HIV if it has been near the vagina or near vagina fluids. Can you please clear anything up before i go to the doctors in the morning.

Kind Regards.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and drinking a drink out of her vagina did not pose a risk. In order for HIV transmitted this way would be for her to first of course have HIV, have a high viral load and if the alcohol didn't kill the virus and it entered into your mouth, you would have to have an open sore for there to be a chance for HIV transmission to occur. Also would like to point out, that stating that she "made" you drink out of her vagina doesn't fly well with me. You had a choice as to not to do this. But again this isn't a high risk of HIV transmission.

Should I get tested for HIV?
Rimjob from straight female...chances of HIV?