could I be infected?

I had sex with a prostitute four months ago, I had oral sex with a condom for no more than 1 minute, and then had sex with condoms for no more than five minutes, she licked my nipple! since then I have noticed changes in my mouth and coated tongue, sore and inflamed taste buds and sore!

1. I'm infected? 2. I need to get tested? 3. my risk was high?

thank you very much for your time! Get me out of these doubts, I have not slept for nerves

Hi, Yes! You wore a condom which prevents HIV transmission what it doesn't always prevent is the other STI, sexually transmitted infections or just other bacteria and virus that can be spread through casual contact, kissing etc.....I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider if your symptoms continue, not for HIV but to be assessed for other things that could be going on and receive treatment for those.

Combo testing accuracy
Bleeding gums Post sexual encounter. Please Help Me!