aids from mutual masturbation

I'm SO sorry to bother you again about this. I asked this question a few days ago, and so far, there's been no response. I certainly don't blame you for not wanting to bother with this, but I'd greatly appreciate your help. About a month ago, I engaged in mutual masturbation with a man I'd just met. I have NO idea if he's positive or negative, despite the fact that he assured me he is negative. Contact on both our parts was only by hand, and even though I did not come, I did have precum on the tip of my penis. I manipulated him until I noticed precum on his penis, then I was careful not to touch it above the base. Of course, I still could've gotten some on my hand. He ejaculated, but I did not touch any of his semen. I'm scared that some precum got on my hand and am worried that I've picked up HIV/AIDS. I've met with him twice since then, and the second time, I masturbated him through his jeans with no ejaculate, but there did seem to be precum again which more than likely got on my fingers. The third time, we both played with each other's penis, but once again, I didn't touch the tip once I saw the precum, and I made him stop once mine started precuming. I've read that there is virtually no risk from this, but needless to say, I'm scared to death. I have no problems getting tested at all...just don't know if it's too soon. Please help, and many thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The archives talk about the risk from situations like this. Mutual masturbation is extremely low risk, and I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular. In regards to testing, you must wait 90 days for a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

Seems like I have HIV symptoms; need expert advice please.
hiv risk from helping guy with seizure