I'm infected? help

I had sex with a prostitute four months ago, I had oral sex with a condom for no more than 1 minute, then made sex with condoms for no more than five minutes, she also licked my nipple! since then I've noticed changes in my mouth like coated tongue, sore and inflamed taste buds! or you will be infected? thank you very much in advance!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your risk was low. It is highly unlikely that you were infected with HIV from this incident. You are outside of the 90 day window. If you like, you can go in for an HIV test. That is the only way to find out if you have been infected.

Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.

In health,

Richard

STD Risk
Possible HIV infection