Dec 28, 2012
Hi richard, I always have always had herpes simplex on my upper lip and nose, since young I have had herpes simple ... 3 month ago i had sex with a girl, (umprotected) unknown hiv status .. I take hiv test 3 month and two weeks ... (negative) it was blood test lab.
but lately I'm having multiple herpes in different parts of the body, neck, leg, back part of the arm. I have fear that is associated with HIV
if I have herpes simplex often, is because I have HIV? I'm becoming positive or what?
Response from Mr. Cordova
The additional outbreaks you have been experiencing have nothing to do with HIV. Your three month test would be considered conclusive.
In regards to the additional outbreaks, two things may have happened:
1. You were already infected with Herpes (1 or 2) in other areas of your body.
2. You were recently exposed to the virus in other areas of your body besides your face.
If you are experiencing additional outbreaks I would suggest talking with your doctor about medications available to you. There are once-daily options and the kind that you take when you feel an outbreak coming on. You and your doctor can decide if medication will be right for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.