Condoms for each individual act

Many websites claim that a person should use a different condom for each sexual act. Now, I know there is some misleading information out there, but I would like to clarify the risk of not following this.

Is there any major risk in using one condom throughout? (even if it had not been broken)

Thanks in advance and I apologise if this has been asked previously.

Hi Yes it is recommended it reduces the exchange of body fluids. There is not a major risk of transmission though by using the same condom throughout the experience.

The best thing to know is that a condom is being used and ensured that it is not broken and still on correctly. But again yes it is recommended that each sexual act you use a new condom.

worried of contracting HIV
HIV Transmission (Non-Sexual Risks)