worried of contracting HIV

Hi Doc, i met a prostitute at a night club and requested she for a shot, because i was drunk, i requested her to put the condom for me and we had sex, but before i ejaculated, she pulled on my penis and went, my worry is that i only remember seeing the condom on the floor as i was dressing up.3 days now im stressed up as my penis is itching every moment, if we didn't use the condom properly, im i a risk of contracting HIV? Please advice.

Hi Not knowing exactly what happened with your experience by being drunk does increase your risk. The symptoms you are experiencing are too soon for HIV but not too soon for other sexually transmitted infections. My recommendation would be for you to receive testing not just for HIV but for all of the other STI's. See your health care provider.

Need some advice. Oral hiv / hopefully something else
Condoms for each individual act