Ms. Shannon , one last query (6th Post guy)

Thanks for the answer you gave me previously, I just want to know that is their any risk of HIV is I masturbate by myself(solo)?

THIS MAY SOUND STUPID, BUT PLEASE TELL ME THAT I AM FULLY NORMAL & THEIR IS NOR REASON TO PANIC. DID I HAVE 0.00001 PERCENT OF EXPOSURE?

I have heard from many experts that HIV does not survive outside the body. Consider case in which a person who has HIV, is pricked with the syringe...& then syring is left their (in regular environment) & the needle has visible traces of blood on it (like tiny drops) ; then how long will the virus survive in such a case.

THANKS AGAIN

Hi Masturbating is not a HIV risk at all. This is a completely safe behavior!

Yes HIV dies once it is outside of the body. There is no risk of HIV transmission from a needle with traces of blood sitting around. The fear there is for Hepatitis C which survives much longer after leaving the body. But as for HIV it is not a risk.

please answer ths please!!!
Need some advice. Oral hiv / hopefully something else