please answer ths please!!!
Dec 27, 2012
at 8.day have been tested wth combo test p24 antigens also ..but at 23 have been tested wth ant-hv because t was at hospital what s the meanng of these tests they have no meanng or how????thanks for opnon...
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are many different names for test. I just went to order new tests for our office and had to decide between 3 different brands. The good news is that they all work the same and have the same accuracy. Testing guidelines are to be initially tested at 3 weeks from the time of thought exposure then again at 90 days. If this test is negative so are you.
Be well and be safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Does Hiv Causes Change In Hair?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.